Sprayers and Foggers have various applications and are extremely useful tools that make the application of liquid solutions more efficient and effective than most other methods. Sprayers and Fogger machines are used for applying pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, sterilizers, and disinfectants amongst other chemicals. Depending on the product used sprayers and/or foggers can be used to kill bacteria, eliminate pests, deodorize rooms and more.
Professional Cordless Electrostatic Sprayers provide an electrical charge to solutions.
They are designed to save time and labor, spray less liquid, and cover more surfaces. Victory Sprayers’ patented technology provides an electrical charge to solutions, allowing them to wrap conductive surfaces with an effective and even coverage. Double-charged particles envelope all conductive surfaces – shadowed, vertical and underneath.
Cordless Sprayers allow the user hours of spraying time without the hassle of dragging a cord. In addition, Backpack sprayer models are available.
Electrostatic disinfectants must be used with appropriate PPE
Electrostatic Sprayers kill on contact.
Flammable solutions should never be used in electrostatic sprayers.
Nano Atomizers produce a dry fog that is not charged with electricity.
This dry fog application is safe for fabrics and electronics
Thermal foggers (above) generally produce smaller droplets, with a minimum diameter of 1 micrometer.
Efficiently disinfect without the tiresome labor of spraying, scrubbing and wiping. No rinsing required with nontoxic disinfectants, making this safe for kids, plants, and pets.
Effectively gets into hard to reach areas for complete coverage.
Thermal foggers use heat to atomize the liquid disinfectant. Due to the use of heat, and solution with flammable ingredients, such as alcohol based sanitizers should NOT be used.
Ultra low volume (ULV) fogging machines are cold fogging machines that use large volumes of air at low pressures to transform liquid into droplets that are dispersed into the atmosphere.
They do not use heat.
• ULV foggers DO NOT need to be electrostatically charged since the probiotic bacteria in the cleaning agents naturally adheres to all surfaces.
• ULV foggers do not need to be used while wearing PPE
• Can deliver droplet sizes 10to 20 microns (4-8 times smaller than electrostatic disinfectants – 80 microns) for better coverage.
• Provides ongoing cleaning unlike disinfectants used in but do not kill residually like the foggers.
• ULV Foggers use Probiotic Cleaning Agents NOT disinfectants (More info on the difference between probiotic cleaning agents and chemical disinfectants below)
How probiotic cleaning agents differ to chemical disinfectants:
· They continue working whether wet or dry.
· They provide ongoing cleaning.
· They provide ongoing protection against surface re-population by unwanted pathogens.
· The probiotic bacteria have the capacity to move across surfaces.
· They are pH neutral and will not harm surfaces.
· They comprise US EPA ‘Safer Choice’ delivery surfactants and US FDA GRAS schedule probiotic bacteria, and so are safe for use in the presence of people and animals.
· They are more effective at addressing biological surface contamination.
Backpack sprayers vs. Handheld Sprayers
For most applications, from pest control to disinfecting a living space, these handheld sprayer models are more portable and practical than larger backpack sprayer models. If you are disinfecting a larger space such as a banquet hall or stadium, a backpack sprayer may be , backpack pack sprayers have higher capacity to efficiently disinfect with let time refilling.